Monday, December 16, 2013

My Arbonne Christmas Party!

On December 7th, I had a Christmas themed Arbonne Party! I was very enthusiastic about hosting a Christmas themed party, but a little uncomfortable with the idea of people feeling obligated to buy the Arbonne products. But I'm glad that I did host, because it was a lot of fun, and I got a lot of amazing host gifts! I am also a huge Arbonne fan, and I love the education that is provided during Arbonne parties about how our beauty products are filled with chemicals.

I was all over the Christmas theme with my foods. These are mini-pizzas shaped with Christmas cookie cutters. I made the dough with a gluten free pizza dough (so my Mom could eat it too) that was surprisingly easy to get at the grocery store. I got this idea from Pinterest.
This flower arrangement arrived a few days before my party and worked perfectly to spruce up my table. It was a gift from the builder.

I discovered that sparkling wine + punch is amazingness. I am always going to have sparkling wine available when I do a punch from now on! I did up a cranberry holiday punch (with cranberries in it!) along with a tree shape of tortilla pinwheels, tree shaped olives and cheese, and some of my baking: shortbread and brownies.
I got the idea of creating a veggie tray shaped like a wreath from Pinterest. I love a good festive theme!
Group shot! This one was a timed shot so everyone is in it: me, Jenny, Becca (who presented), my sista, my Mom, Chels, Lorraine, Nicole, Andzelika, and Emily.

I had requested that everyone wear festive colours (red, green, Christmas sweaters etc.) and this picture would have been way more fun if everyone had remembered!
I didn't even know if the perks I would get when I said I would do the party!! I got all these products for $65 total!!

I got a facial scrub mask, day cream, ginger citrus hand scrub, mascara, foot cooling cream, shea butter body wash and lotion, make up primer, face wash, and a foundation!! All this would have normally been over $300 but I only paid $65!


2 comments:

  1. You always make sure everything looks so perfect and you always do an amazing job entertaining! I really hope everyone had a good time, and I know I certainly enjoyed coming home after it was over and indulging in all your goodies! Who knew gluten free pizza dough could taste that good? Probably because you made it.... :) Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha I just noticed in the second picture you can see Chelsea's preggo reflection eating in the window! Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete