Thursday, January 1, 2015

When I Online Christmas Shop...

So this year I thought I had a head start on things and began my online ordering from Aliexpress in early November. After ordering many things from this website for our wedding, which we had so many amazing cheap deals for good quality products, I thought I would get some awesome Frozen gifts for my 4 nieces (also my 4 flower girls!). I got all the girls frozen colouring books, stickers, gym bags, and miniature plastic character figurines.

I got the colouring books and stickers in good time but found they were much smaller than expected and not great quality.

I then received the Frozen gym bag. This was actually a good quality product and looked pretty great. The problem was that I only received 1! I had to dispute this with the seller on the website and requested a full refund which was denied and he just refunded me for the 3 I didn't receive. So I was not able to give any of these to the girls :(
I also gave up on the plastic character figures a few days before Christmas since they hadn't come in yet. So I headed out to the mall for a replacement gift for the girls just days before Christmas. And on Christmas Eve, after heading out to run some errands in the afternoon, I received a Canada Post note on the door. How wonderfully convenient that I received this on Christmas Eve and I was able to pick up the package on Sat the 27th.

Lesson learned!

1 comment:

  1. Ali Express is the devil!! At least one little girl got a birthday present out of it instead!

    ReplyDelete