Monday, February 19, 2018

Pink Pink Pink!

I had my 20 week anatomy ultrasound on Valentines Day. At the ultrasound place, they told me they'd send an email within 2 days. Then they didn't send anything (still nothing!). So thank goodness I happened to have a midwife appointment on Friday. She had already received the details from the ultrasound and wrote it down on a piece of paper that I brought in to Party City and asked them to fill the box with the coordinated coloured balloons.

On Friday evening, the box sat there filled with balloons and I was dying to open it but waited until Chels and Warren got to our place because they were taking our picture. We opened it as soon as they got to our place around 7!







It's a girl this time! I had a feeling this time that this one was different because of the differences in the pregnancy and also once I saw the ultrasound picture on Wednesday and her head and features seemed more delicate.

Hope she likes trucks because we have A LOT of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment