Friday, November 19, 2010

I LOVE CHRISTMAS... but

When November comes, I enjoy putting my Christmas tree up extra early (this year on the 16th!) so I can get myself into the holiday spirit! I love sparkly, pretty trees with lots of decorations, candy canes, the smell of cinnamon scented pinecones, holiday scented candles and room deodorizers, Christmas music while I shop, parks all decorated for the season, and shopping for everyone I love!


While I enjoy all the things associated with Christmas, it seems the actual getting together with family always causes tension. Balance act: Mom's side, Dad's side, significant other's family. My significant other and brother in law want to stay in one place on Christmas. But why not visit everyone if you have the ability to? Oh ya, and this year I work Christmas Day at 8pm... great. We'll see how it plays out, but I look forward to the anticipation of Christmas in the next month. I think I enjoy the anticipation more than the day itself!

                                   My pretty tree all sparkly and decorated red, gold and silver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment