Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dear: London/401/Hwy 2 Drivers

Commuting to work every day for almost 2 hours means that I need to vent!!!!!

Dear: London/401/Hwy 2 Drivers

It is not acceptable to follow the car in front of you so closely that every time he breaks, you slam on the breaks causing a ripple effect behind you.

the speed limit gives an idea of the speed you should be going. You wont be pulled over going 10 over... hell, go 20 over!!!!!

Must you all finish work between 4 and 5??? It really shouldn't take me a full 1/2 to get down Wonderland.

Stay of Sunningdale if you're over 60 please. That's my "fast route" thats not so fast when you're on that street.

Just because you drive a nicer car than me, doesn't mean you have privileges to cut me off (screw you... im driving faster... it just takes longer for me to accelerate).

You really should know where your car is... doing a 3 point turn multiple times to back out of your parking spot is unacceptable.

Only drive an SUV or van if you can park it, drive it within the lanes, and make appropriate right and left turns.

Don't block the damn road to go to Tim Hortons, McDonalds or other fast food chains.

If I pass you, its because I want to drive faster than you, not because I'm showing how fast I can go: don't speed up when I pass you!

Brew your own coffee at home in the morning! It only takes a minute and you're definitely waiting in the stupid Timmies line up for longer than it would have taken to brew and put in a travel mug. Use Timmies for these purposes in the morning: you ran out of coffee/cream, you don't have a travel mug handy, your coffee maker broke, your water has been turned off.

Don't drive the highway if you don't know how to. Or if you're feeling unsure of yourself. Your nervousness can cause accidents.

Love,
Katherine

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, ooh man I love this one! I agree 100% with ALL of those points. What you need sweetie is a big ass truck or Jeep so you can honk and ride peoples asses to scare and teach lessons like I do! :) Now you see why I like to teach people lessons while driving? You should join me, together we can make a difference.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy! Oh, South-Western Ontario traffic, how I miss you (especially Wonderland Road. Driving that road during rush hour has actually made me serious consider taking up smoking for stress relief!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleksy, speaking of teaching people lessons, have you hit-and-run any expensive cars recently??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha only if you put old ass saturns in the "expensive" group.

    ReplyDelete