Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Intent on Getting Fit!

I just joined the gym!

It has been my intention to join the gym for some time, and I have been observing different deals that I receive from the daily Groupon deals, but nothing has come up in the past month and a half. Back before I moved to Hamilton, I worked out at Goodlife and committed to usually 3 days a week. This time I hope for 2 days a week (because i'm also doing Pilates with some work people on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and since Aleksy is a member at the same club, we can work out together. I chose Athletic Club because Aleksy has a membership there, its only $40/month and there are 2 locations that are either right on my way home from work or close to where I live. And they have classes that I can take too, I'm a large class fan!









goals:
-slight weight loss (5 lbs or so). 
-tone my muscles
-motivation for healthy eating/healthy lifestyle
-feel awesome & have more energy!

Current weight: 132 lbs 
we'll see where this goes!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart,I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I wouldn't change a thing about you!

    Love, ME!

    ReplyDelete