Monday, December 19, 2011

December Birthdays!

This past weekend was bday celebration weekend! Celebrating my brother (14), nephew (13), and niece (4). So many December birthdays: Trevor on the 16th and Brandon & Emma on the 22nd. We started the celebrations at my Moms on Friday and these pictures are from that evening! We also had celebrations on Sunday at my Dads!

 I love to get pictures of my 2 nieces together and see how they grow! I have so any and they look so much bigger wit every new picture! This picture of Rachel reminds me exactly of her Dad, my bro in law Kenny. After the 22nd, Emma will be 4!

 Me and my Rachel!
 Present time! This is the tea set that I got for Emma! I looked absolutely EVERYWHERE in the city for this porcelain tea set... you name it and I checked there and when I stopped looking that was when I found it at Giant Tiger! I guess everyone makes plastic ones now because that's all I could find. I had a tea set when I was little and I thought it would be an adorable gift so I got 2: one for Emma and one for Rachel! Emma was so excited she wanted to have a tea party right away.

Rachel helping Emma out with opening her bday presents, or at least watching very closely.

 My Mom got Emma these little pups and the girls were "walking" them around the house.

 Me and the bday girl in her new birthday robe.

For those of you who know me very well, you know about my germaphobe issues. Well I learned a new trick from my sister! After about 5 different people blew on the birthday cake three times, I began to think about all the spit that must be on the cake. And my sister mentioned that she never eats the top of the cake. Brilliant! A break-through for comfort in my germ issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment