Friday, December 2, 2011

Katherine's November fitness successes

In an effort to see how useful my gym membership has been and how active I am during the month, I have been keeping track of my fitness schedule for the month of November:
Nov 1 - pilates 30 min
Nov 3 - pilates 30 min
Nov 6 - volleyball 1 hr
Nov 7 - gym: 30 min elliptical, 5 min bike
             hot yoga - 1 hr
Nov 13 - skating 1.5hrs
               volleyball 1.5hr
Nov 14 - gym: elliptical 30 min, bike 10 min, abs 10 min
Nov 17 - gym: 25 elliptical 15 bike, 10 abs
Nov 20 - volleyball 1 hr
Nov 21 - gym: elliptical 35 min, bike 10, abs 10
Nov 22 - hot yoga 1 hr
Nov 27 - volleyball 1 hr
Nov 30 - hot yoga 1hr (at the athletic club),
               gym: elliptical 30 min, bike 15 min, abs 10

That looks like a lot more than it looked on my calendar! My hopes are that if I am writing this down for the month, I can see if my $40/month for the gym is worthwhile and if I need to pick it up a little!

I also bought a pass for moksha yoga, and go about every other week (usually with steph!). I also tried out hot yoga at the athletic club, which is pretty fantastic that it is included because at moksha, it costs $16 every time you go. I prefer moksha, but I definitely still enjoyed the athletic club's version - it was not as hot though. I hope December is more (or at least the same) active... I have to make up for all the cookies and baked goods i'll be eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment