Friday, April 20, 2012

Upcoming Travel Adventures!

There are a couple of upcoming trips that Aleksy and I are looking forward to! Our first vacation is June 29th of this year and the next is in February 2013. Only 2 months!!! until our first vacation to:

Dominican Republic:

We are officially booked in for the Colonial Majestic in Punta Cana for the week of June 29 - July 6!! It is your standard all inclusive resort, but its a bit fancier than the others we have gone to - the pictures make it look beautiful. It is a common wedding resort and we are going for my friend Jenny's wedding! I met Jenny in my social work program at Mac so there will be a few friends there including My Nikki and her man Jon!! So excited for a vacation with friends! On the to do list for Punta Cana: ziplining for sure!!

After our adventures in Punta Cana (then that little things about saving for and getting a mortgage) we will start saving for Chile!

Chile:

On my Birthday, I got an amazing gift from our friend Alejandra who is going to school at UWO and is from Chile. She got my a travel book for Chile and asked for Aleksy and I to come to Chile for their wedding in February 2013, then go for a 3 week backpacking adventure around the Andes mountains!! Obviously I said a big fat YES and Aleksy and I are super excited to go backpacking in South Chile with Alejandra, her to-be husband and Warren and Chelsea! We fly into Santiago Chile, will be aorund Conception for the wedding then will rent a car and go South. Alejandra's fiance knows the mountains well and will be our unofficial tour guide.


TO DO: Brush up on some basic Spanish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment