Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend is Baking time!

These past few weekends I have been baking up different goods, either for dessert or for freezing to enjoy at a later time. I really enjoy baking and I love that its way healthier because I know exactly whats in them (i.e. not like those store-bought muffins that have 500 calories and 25 grams of fat = crazy!). Last weekend I made some delicious apple crumble, the weekend before that I made some oat peanut butter chocolate chip squares. This weekend I decided to go out and purchase mini-muffin baking tray so I could make muffins with portion control. These will be perfect for the work week to garb and go, but not feel bad about what I'm eating!


These are the banana, blueberry, oat mini-muffins that I made this weekend. The recipe is very healthy with minimal sugar, yogurt instead of butter, and whole wheat flour. And its bursting with delicious blueberries! Mmmm breakfast for the week (and then some because I have about 25 frozen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment