Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!!

Made it to the end of the week!!! 2 and a half days of freedom!!
This is what my Friday looks like:



MMmmm red wine.... and I deserve it because I just finished a 30 minute run and a 45 minute "Power Barbell" class!
Now to drink wine and eat frozen pizza (kinda a Friday ritual)...

On the agenda for this weekend:
- Aleksy and I are going to go to the movies tonight... redeem some of our Christmas gift cards. We are thinking either the silverlining playbook or the new one... something 41?
- Tomorrow after a skype date to talk about our Chile plans with Alejandra and Bartolo, we go to Stoney Creek to celebrate Andzelika's 27th birthday! Yay drinks and cake!
- Sunday volleyball... and grocery shopping... and I actually like grocery shopping, and looking at the food I have in my fridge and cupboards... I'm a weirdo like that...

Happy weekend!

1 comment: