Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Friggin Wheels!

So... the time has come. At last. I said good-bye, so long, farewell to my ol' faithful 2005 Sunfire. That baby was the best $4000 I ever spent, lasting me well over 6 years (bought it in 2008!).

The first weekend of February, I began my test driving! I looked at a bunch of compact SUV's in the same class that passed my "aesthetically pleasing" test. These included the jeep cherokee, mazda cx5, toyota rav 4, and the volkswagen tiguan. I also had the mitsubishi rvr on my radar, but did not end up considered it due to low recommendations for mitsubishi.

After test driving the cars, I felt like I had the hardest biggest decision to make (I thought it may have been even harder than buying a house because the differences between the vehicles is so minimal!). But I kinda had my heart set on.....
My awesome new Tiguan! I officially filed the paperwork and bought it on Valentines Day (happy valentines day to me!). Picked it up the 21st!
The Sunfire to the Tiguan is night and day. Such a safer winter car that I feel way better driving in the snow in. So happy with my new wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment