Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Double Digits!!

So, I just happened to open my pregnancy app on my phone today (I have 2! Im expecting and What to Expect), and saw that as of today I am expecting baby in 99 days! We're already down to the double digits!! Tomorrow I am in week 26 and after this weekend I will start trimester 3. Only 3 months til baby!


Tomorrow is Canada day and Aleksy and I are taking the day to paint baby's room (gray and navy!). We bouggt his furniture and some other things on the weekend so hopefully his room will be all set up in no time! 

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how fast this pregnancy is going by and it's really getting close to baby time! Our little man will be here in no time at all babe :) It makes me really excited that we're painting the baby room and that it'll be all setup in a week!

    ReplyDelete