Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Our Little Guy Has Arrived!

We are now parents!! To this adorable boy:

Our Logan was born on September 16, 2015 at exactly 37 weeks! He was born at 11:24pm at 7 lbs. He must have known that we were ready because I had just gone in to work on Monday the 14th and packed up my desk to be finished and my water broke the very next day; Tuesday the 15th! Good thing I am uber prepared and everything for him was ready! I had planned on having a few weeks off work to nest... 

 This is me the evening before my water broke (Monday the 14th). I was feeling pretty good after doing a 45 minute body sculpt class plus 15 minutes on the elliptical. I suppose I didn't exactly "take it easy", which I wonder may have contributed to my water breaking?

But this is the last picture I took while pregnant! I didn't get maternity pictures taken in time since I still had 3 weeks to my due date and I thought I would have my friend chelsea take some pictures when I was off work... but then Logan had his own plan! But I did take biweekly bump pictures throughout the pregnancy and some good shower pictures so those will be my moments of my Logan pregnancy.
And we finished his room completely about a week before Logan was born! The last couple pieces that needed to come together were the curtains (that came in the mail just in time), and the shelves that Aleksy made that are under the window!
We left the hospital on Friday the 18th and Logan had some visitors both at the hospital and at home. Logan has already met his Nana and Dziadek, Grandpa, Lisa, Grandma, Uncle Al, Aunt Steph, Aunt Sam, Uncle Travis, Aunt Steph, Uncle Kenny, cousin Rachel and cousin Brandon, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Andzelika, Uncle Paul, friends Serena and Natalia, Uncle Warren and Aunt Chelsea and friend Cadence! Yup... he's only 6 days old but has a lot of people who love him and needed to met him immediately!


We've had a lot of home time since Logan has arrived! Hes already had a couple baths, gone out for a couple walks and the rest of the time we're chilling inside cuddling, eating, peeing and pooping (and visiting with visitors). Tomorrow will be his first outing to see the Doctor for his 1 week check up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment