Monday, July 23, 2018

A Day Out with Thomas

I bought tickets for us to go to a Day out with Thomas a couple weeks ago and for a bit there I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to make it because I was totally unable to move from the couch. Luckily this weekend I felt well enough to get out and do lots of family stuff. A day out with Thomas was on Sunday. I knew there were other activities available there so we left the house early (around 8:30am) although our train ride was at 10:15am.

Logan loved playing at the train tables and spent most of his time doing this. There were other train stations where he could watch the trains go on their own... but those were scary. And he didn't love the art/colouring tables.

Loan loves train tracks (the ones that he moves though of course).
It poured rain all morning that we were there so Logan didn't get to enjoy the outside activities. We had umbrellas and Leah was under her carseat canopy to stay dry.
Leah and I on the train ride. Actually, she slept the whole time we were there except when she was eating.
Family picture on the train!
They had a station set up in front of Thomas where you could get a  picture with Thomas the train which we had planed on going to after our train ride, but when we got out it was pouring and the line was big so we took a picture with thomas the poster instead. No line up here! Logan didn't seem to mind.
And Logan loved meeting Sir Topham Hat as you can see. Massive costumed characters are also terrifying I guess. He was not standing beside him for a picture.

I like this picture better anyways.

This was a great morning and it's the best kind of morning when the baby sleeps and the toddler is happy the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment