Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good News/Bad News

Yesterday was a Good Day! Until my drive home...

Good News: I am able to have Valentine's Day supper :) I originally was going to have evening class on the Monday, but my professor has made the class online that day! Yay for romance! AND I get to present my presentation online that day (which I can post during the day). I know I have goals to speak up in class, but an individual presentation is just nerve-racking... 

Bad News: On my way home from school, it was incredibly snowy and I was going through the intersection at Dundurn and Main, I saw the flash go off (from the red light camera). I am 95% sure that when I entered the intersection the light was still yellow, so hopefully I wont receive a ticket. I have been victim to this particular red light camera before just over a year ago, when I was mailed a ticket for $180 for entering the intersection when the light had been red for 0.5 seconds. Scam? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment