Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why 2011 is Going to Be Great!

We rang in the New Year at Chelsea and Warren's new place, drinking champagne, socializing, twister, beer pong, and with a competitive Pictionary game (I am a very large board game fan)!



2011 is a very exciting year for me! For Spring Break in February, Aleksy and I have a Roadtrip to New Orleans planned (hopefully with Chels & Warren too if Chels can get the time off work!). In May, I have plans to travel Australia for 3 weeks with Nikki. When I arrive back, Aleksy and I will be moving in with friends (Chelsea and Warren), which is really frightening (since I have been living with Aleksy or alone for the past 3 and a half years!) and exciting! This will allow for us to start saving to buy a house. Also, I graduate in the summer, and hopefully I will start my very first real Social Work full-time career! 

New Years resolutions this year for me:
  • Eat healthy, cook more meals at home (less boxed foods)
  • Sign up for Yoga classes/do more yoga
  • Join up at the gym again after school's done
  • Speak up (at school, work)
  • Save money! (particularly post May, for a house!)
Aleksy and I decided it may be easier to keep these resolutions, if we pin up the a reminder in document form on the fridge (especially the healthy eating one!)... This will serve as a reminder of what we really want, and how sometimes our impulses can interfere with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment