Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March events and Birthdays

My beautiful Rachel turned 3 in March! She's getting so big! Here's both my beautiful nieces, Rachel & Emma celebrating at my Mom's.











And my little tiny brother is 15!! Wow!!













This picture is also worth a post! My Aleksy with Emma. Love it!










We also celebrated St.Patty's day at Nikki and Jon's on March 19th. I was really sick the day before and still wasn't feeling so hot that night, but it was still fun. Catch Phrase may be the best game EVER (including the version of it that I have... You Dont Say). We played that and a game of Kings. Still worth taking the day off work!


I didn't take many pictures, but this is one that I got of me, Tabi (Nikki's friend), Nikki's Mom and Nikki... may not be the best of us, but it's the only one I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment