Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Schools Out FOREVER!!!

ALL DONE!! Submitted all my assignments last week, had my field placement supervision yesterday, now just a few more placement days then BSW here I come!!! What a great feeling to be able to have time and moving forward to a CAREER!

I have a few more weeks of placement and trying to pick up as many shifts as I can to save for Australia then on May 3rd flying out!!!

Other new things in the past month: my beautiful niece Rachel's 3rd birthday celebrated in conjunction with my brothers 15th AND my big ol' 25th! Aleksy took me to Niagara on the lake... I haven't uploaded pictures from birthdays yet, but once I do I will post about birthdays. Niagara on the lake was amazing!

Just so excited to be done! Almost time for a big girl job. I'm really looking forward to the luxury of a monday-friday job. Hope it isn't too long of a process until im employed!

No comments:

Post a Comment