Friday, February 10, 2012

Why you should get an Air Miles Card...

I am a large fan of points/rewards cards and I participate in many (Shoppers Optimum, Pioneer points, Marble Slab cards, and of course Air Miles). I definitely think it's worthwhile in the end, because you are going to spend money at those places anyways, you might as well get something out of it. Just before Christmas, I redeemed some of my Optimum points and ended up getting $125 worth of products for free!! I got many stocking stuffers with this and some items for gift baskets and ALL I had to pay was $15 for the tax = amazing! Aleksy and I have been saving Air Miles for quite some time and recently, upon discovering that we has over 600 points, I decided it was time to redeem. And THEN I discovered how much I could get with these points!! 

We got 2 free movie tickets to silvercity/cineplex including 2 drinks and a large popcorn PLUS a $50 gift card to Boston Pizza! And we still have points left over - even enough to get more movie tickets!

We get 2 date nights compliments of our shopping at Metro, Shell and of course (and mostly) the lcbo! Airmiles is amazing!! If you don't have an Air Miles card, then you definitely should get one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment