Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Love Free Stuff!

Everyone who knows me, knows I love me a good deal... and love to talk about good deals that others have found (and hopefully reap the same benefit!). Couponing? Redeeming a Groupon? I have no shame at all!! The only thing is... I wish I had more time so I could find coupons & sign up for the things that get me FREE (or cheap) stuff!! Well, earlier this month, I found myself with an overabundance of time as I took a week off for my birthday.. a "stay-cation", which I have not really taken since I started! I was bored. I like to occupy my time. But... while I was browsing Facebook, a couponing site came up that said time was limited but if I signed up I would be sent a bunch of free stuff through Samplesource. So.. nothing else to do at that time... signed me right up!


And this is all the freebies I got from Samplesource! My "special package" came in the mail this past week and all for free I got samples of these 9 products! They actually offered me 12, but I didn't take the ones I wouldn't use. I was so excited for my free stuff... a little present in the mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment