Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Officially Christmas Holidays!!

RELIEF!! Handed in my last paper of first term at noon today! That completed first term of my last year of my social work undergrad!! Wooo hooo!

No more feeling deeply guilty for doing everything but paper writing! Although I was very fortunate to only have 2 papers to write for "finals" one for Monday (the 6th) and the one for today. One of the things I really like about social work is that we rarely have final exams for our classes. More often it is a final assessment, paper, or presentation.

I set out to do some Christmas shopping after I handed in my paper, and the mall was super busy. First things first, a lady stole my parking spot. It was most definitely mine because I was waiting in the aisle when she was backing out. I wouldn't complain so much if it wasn't so cold outside! I think these types of things are much more likely to happen around this time of the year. However, now that I am all done school until January, I can take my sweet time with everything!
Tomorrows day off: Drive in to snowy London and take my nephew out for lunch to pizza hut, then hair appointment in the afternoon.
Fridays day off: Girls night with the social work girls!
That's right: 2 whole days off with no school to worry about! sweet!
(then working in London all weekend, but that doesn't need a spotlight!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment