Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A much needed evening with my Social Work ladies!

I hadn't seen my social work crew since school!!! BAAHHHH!! That's like 4 months ago. We FINALLY had our get together BBQ on August 8th. Absolutely needed a night with my ladies to catch up and see some beautiful babies!! Now that I'm all done school and moved away from the Ham town... I'm like 200km away from my friendlies. Distance scares me because I don't want to lose touch with such awesome people. I'm hoping I can continue to keep them close with tempting them with our shared love for Swiss Chalet... mmmmm... could use some of that now. Between the 6 of us, we live in 5 different cities: London, Hamilton, Mississauga, Burlington, and Oakville. Good thing I work a little closer to their world... hopefully that'll be a protective factor in keeping close! So jealous that everyone has class together in the fall without moi :(

We need another Date Night ASAP!

 All my ladies!!
And needed a picture of this cute little button with her adorable bow. Every time I see her I am afraid I am going to eat her face. I gave her extra goodies because I can't say no to that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment