Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some Australian Moments Caught on Video!



This is the busiest place that I have ever been in my life (twice as busy and twice as populated than Toronto). I took this video at the intersection in front of the Flinders Street Station in Melbourne. I was so overwhelmed being one in this crowd that I stopped to take this video. Note that running down the street is just what those Melbourne peeps do... pretty normal...


This video was taken when crossing the Sydney Harbour bridge. The only time that it rained in Australia in the 3 weeks that we were there (aside from the last day) was for the hour that it took to cross the bridge. But we had to do to say that it had been done!


This video was taken after a 14 hour train ride overnight from Sydney to Byron Bay. We had just arrived to the first place that had weather warm enough to wear summer clothes and it was SO exciting! Add that it was one of the most beautiful places I've been. Caught on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment